About Baltimore City Community College
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College’s campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the city. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves more than 15,000* students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that 100** nations are represented within the student body.
* Based on annual unduplicated credit and non-credit headcount for FY 2016. **Based on fall 2015 credit enrollment.
1. Testing and assisting the Director of Admissions with the development of goals
for college testing operations.
2. Manages daily operations, including scheduling, proctoring, tracking data and
3. Hires, supervises, evaluates and trains part-time and full-time proctors.
4. Develops relationships, maintains partnerships, serves as testing administrator
and ensures compliance with external agencies, institutions and businesses in
regards to testing.
5. Works with ADA coordinator to provide special testing accommodations as
6. Maintains the testing center’s website, online manuals and presence on the portal.
7. Maintains currency with best practices in testing, national testing association, and
state testing affinity group.
8. Serves as liaison to faculty and administration in all areas of testing.
9. Participates in college committees
10. Includes nights and weekend work and travel to other test locations when
Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field
At least 3 years of experience working in a Test Center or equivalent
Higher education experience
At least three (3) years of supervisory experience. Strong supervision skills required.
Knowledge of computer based testing, testing administration, test security procedures and confidentiality procedures.
Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/ or word processing required. Knowledge of MS Office Suite, the internet and student data systems required.
Master’s degree in Education or related field
Experience administering, ACCUPLACER, TEAS, CLEP and GED tests
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at HRComplianceCoordina@bccc.edu.