About Baltimore City Community College
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College’s campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the city. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves more than 15,000* students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that 100** nations are represented within the student body.
* Based on annual unduplicated credit and non-credit headcount for FY 2016. **Based on fall 2015 credit enrollment.
Requisition Number: 2018-133 Posting Start Date: 9/11/2018 City: Baltimore State: MD Minimum Education: Not Specified Additional Documentation: Transcripts May Be Submitted Compensation: 24.00/ hour
Overview of position: Summary of position’s responsibilities
An Auditor’s Assistant is responsible for:
1. Providing receptionist services for the Office of Internal Audit including meeting scheduling and telephone answering services.
2. Maintaining internal audit files in accordance with industry standards set by the Institute of Internal Auditing (IIA)
3. Preserving the confidentiality and integrity of internal audit communications, services, and activities.
4. Addressing internal audit office matters in a professional and timely matter.
5. Under the direction of the Chief Internal Auditor and internal audit staff, cooperate with College constituents and external auditors.
AA Degree or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in internal auditing or related experience handling sensitive and personally identifiable information (PII) or working with confidential documents, reports and other confidential matters.
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at HRComplianceCoordina@bccc.edu.