Baltimore City Community College is seeking Adjunct Faculty to teach assigned class material in accordance with learning objectives developed by the department.
Overview of the Position:
· Facilitate instruction through the use of slides, lectures, discussion, gallery and
museum visitations, written and appropriate art studio projects
· Develop Curriculum
· Assess and grade students’ work in a timely and professional manner
· Participate in Student Learning Outcomes Assessment (SLOA) Process
· Attend Professional Development workshops and trainings
· Communicate effectively with students as well as the office of English,
Humanities, Visual and Performing Arts
· Master's Degree in Fine Arts or related field
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at 410-209-6007.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.